& concern. He is patient & precise. I actually enjoyed my visit to the dentist this time. I will definitely refer
my friends & family to them.” Alice C.
dentist because of my overwhelming fear of the pain I had associated with dental procedures. The experience was exactly as described to me, with no pain. During the procedure,
they explained what was being done & prepared me for the next steps, ensuring that my comfort level
was maintained.” Ariel L.
Trusted and Caring Brooklyn Dentists
We Are Brooklyn, NY Dentists Offering Dental Implants, Cosmetic & General Dentistry
Welcome to Brooklyn Dental where we have been serving our community for over 35 years. Our Brooklyn dentists offer world-class care in a modern and relaxed office environment. Our mission is to provide our patients with the best dental services possible with genuine warmth and commitment to quality. It is our goal to maintain a caring environment that is focused on listening to our patients concerns. All of our staff members join in the effort to deliver excellent dental care and to make each patient as comfortable as possible.
We offer general and cosmetic dentistry as well as prosthodontic care. Our Brooklyn dentists are committed to utilizing the most modern technologies to improve efficiency, outcome, and comfort of patients. Some of our office attributes include, digital x-rays to provide the lowest possible radiation, soft tissue dental lasers, 3D software, and Nobel 3D dental implant scanning and precision surgery technology. Nobel’s cutting edge guided dental implant surgery allows us to perform dental implant placement with virtually no incision, no pain, and no long wait to receive your permanent implant. A procedure that used to take months can now take minutes.
What makes our practice unique is that we personalize each procedure. It is vitally important to us that we make correct diagnoses to ensure that we deliver the best treatment for all of our patients. Our Brooklyn dentists are committed to improving your health, well-being, and maintaining your overall comfort.
Meet Our Team of Brooklyn Dentists
• Robert Amirian, DDS, FICOI – A graduate from one of the top 5 dental schools in the country, University of Buffalo Dental School, Dr. Amirian practices comfortable, health centered dentistry. He utilizes advanced technologies, material and procedures, combined with a compassionate ear to help his patients reach their oral health goals. He has completed over 500 Hours of continuing post doctorate education in cosmetic and implant dentistry which allows him to stay ahead in advanced techniques and procedures. He dedicates himself part time to NYU Dental School’s Continuing Education programs and volunteers for the Give Back a Smile Program to victims of domestic violence. Through his clinical years he has earned the Fellowship status with the International Congress of Oral Implantology for implant dentistry and is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He will make you and your family more comfortable than you thought possible.
• Mark Stevens, DDS, Brooklyn Periodontist – Dr. Stevens is a dental specialist with over 25 years of experience. He graduated from New York University School of Dentistry where he received his DDS as well as his postgraduate periodontal training. He is advanced in his periodontal treatments for gum disease and periodontal disease using cutting edge procedures by being conscious of his patients concerns.
• Aaron Moskowitz, DDS is a caring dentist with a gentle hand. He graduated at the top of his class from NYU Dental School. As with all of the dentists at Advanced Dental Care of NYCin Brooklyn, Dr. Moskowitz makes use of the most advanced dental techniques which provides his patients with the very best dental care available in the Brooklyn area. Dr. Moskowitz is also proficient at cosmetic and implant dentistry.
Brooklyn Dental Featured Technology and Procedures:
At Brooklyn Dental, we offer patients exceptional quality dental care. Below are a few of our sought after dental procedures.
• Sedation Dentistry – Dr. Amirian is a New York State Oral Conscious Sedation Licensee and offers anxious patients laughing gas, pill oral sedation, and nitrous oxide sedation to help them relax during the most routine treatment. Sedation dentistry can also help patients complete more complex procedures in less time, sometimes in a single visit, and those patients only requiring a simple cleaning can doze off in the dental chair and rest easy while we take care of all your dental concerns.
• Invisalign – As a Brooklyn Invisalign-certified dentist, Dr. Amirian and his staff help patients achieve a straight, beautiful smile without impacting their social life. The Invisalign advantage enables patients to wear cosmetically undetectable braces. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign trays allow the patient to comfortably achieve a straight smile with removable aligners. Because the aligner trays can be removed at will, patients do not have to follow a restricted diet or risk poor gum health.
• Nobel Guided Dental Implant Surgery – Using Nobel Biocare’s 3D technology, the Brooklyn Dental staff can view detailed diagnostics and plan implant placement prior to making incisions. This precision in planning increases patient comfort by eliminating unnecessary pain caused by multiple incisions. If increased accuracy weren’t enough, the Brooklyn Dental staff takes surgical planning a step further in creating radiographic stents to pinpoint the exact location of implant placement during surgery. These clear appliances slide over a patient’s teeth during the surgical procedure and give the exact location the implant is to be placed. Patients can also see what their implant will look like prior to scheduling surgery with computer generated images of their new smile.
Our office is located in the Brooklyn Heights area near all public transportation including the 1,2,3,4,A,C subways. For patients looking for a quality Brooklyn dentist, please feel free to contact us by phone or schedule a dental appointment online today.
Part of our commitment to serving the Brooklyn Heights community and surrounding areas includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction)– Our dentists are trained to treat any TMJ pain or problems you may have. Please call our office to schedule your consultation.
Emergency Dentistry– We are available 24/7 for any dental emergency. If you think you may have a dental emergency contact our dental office now and a live person will answer your call to help you. Our Brooklyn Emergency Dentists always welcome new patients whether you have a toothache, broken-cracked tooth or filling, or any other emergency dental situation we are here to help you.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Areas of Dental Service in Brooklyn
We serve residents from the entire Brooklyn and NYC area, including: Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, Park Slope, Windsor Terrace, Prospect Heights, Boerum Hill, Carrol Gardens, Red Hook, Dumbo, Fort Greene, Kensington, Sunset Park, and Manhattan.
||Follow UsStay connected with us! See what’s new and stay informed with our practice.|
Enter your information below to receive a special offer for your first visit to our dental office!
Please visit our website http://www.dentistbrooklyn.com to view our latest procedures and patient testimonials.